Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Wiring Harness Assembler
Wixom, MI 48393 US
- Ability to read and follow wire harness assembly instructions.
- Routes, wires, and assembles electronic components using wire layout boards.
- Numerous hand assembly operations based on detailed instructions.
- Operate semi-automatic equipment such as crimp presses, wire twisters and wire strippers.
- Conducts functional and continuity tests of wire harnesses and cable assemblies using friendly test fixtures.
- Use of a solder iron to solder wires to switches or connectors.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of in-process assemblies and finished products.
- Has assembly/production experience and a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Possesses good communication skills and a great attitude.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental