Welder/Fabricator $18/hour 2nd Shift Fort Wayne
A family-owned business and leader in manufacturing quality vibration screens and feeders for the mining, quarrying, and allied industries operates 6 facilities in the Fort Wayne area. They are dedicated to supporting the local economy and charitable, cultural, and religious organizations.
We are looking for a skilled welder who can weld and fabricate components and assemble in the production of vibrating screens and feeders in the aggregate industry.
- Must be able to train on 1st Shift
- Experienced in MIG welding and fabrication
- Have a good understanding of set-up techniques
- Read a tape measure, protractor and understand drawings
- Operate all welders, torches, and grinder
- Detail Oriented
- Pass Client’s weld test
- Be a self-starter and willing to work overtime
- Have good attendance and a good attitude
- Have a good work ethic and willingness to learn
- Must be able to work scheduled overtime
- Ability to handle physical workload
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Qualified candidates should apply online at jobs.workboxstaffing.com or call our Fort Wayne office directly at 260-740-3080 to schedule an immediate interview.