Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Monroe, MI 48162 US
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products.
- Install and repair various equipment and components.
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications.
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications.
- Conduct tests to evaluate welding quality and tolerance.
- Average of 45-55 hours per week.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures.
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong company culture.
- The environment is friendly, and relaxed.
- Slow to moderate pace of work.