Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png https://www.workboxstaffing.com https://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 20 25 HOUR true
Shelby Twp, MI 48315 US
Posted: 05/25/2023 2023-05-25 2023-07-07 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: ML56691243 Pay Rate: $20-25 / hour
Welder/Brazer, up to $25/hr, Shelby Twp, MI
Are you looking to work somewhere that gives you the opportunity to grow and make a career through hard work and an interest in learning the business?! Then look no further!
- Experience with precision measuring equipment.
- Experience with reading and following instructions from CAD drawings.
- Knowledge or experience with manufacturing, machinist tools, measuring instruments.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays.
- Using tools and brazing together components to assemble copper parts as specified by layout, work order, or blueprints, using a hand torch.
- Reading calipers and using measuring tools.
- Align and secure workpieces in fixtures, jigs, or vise.
- Melt and separate brazed joints to remove and straighten damaged or misaligned components, using a hand torch.
- Knowledge of brazing and soldering is a plus.
- Induction heating experience is a plus.
- Two years’ work experience or certificate course in related fields is a plus.
Heat Induction Coil Building is more mentally focused with smaller pieces. Must be able to read blue prints, use hand tools, and measuring tools such as calipers. Would like to have someone that has brazing experience, we know this can be difficult to find. Brazing is different than welding; this is holding a small torch and attaching small sheets of copper together. You need a steady hand to just heat the copper just enough so you don’t ruin the copper.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 586 275 2986.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer