Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Baldwin, MI 49304 US
- Perform and coordinate all activities related to welding procedure development.
- Analyze engineering designs for welding requirements.
- Apply engineering principles & analytical techniques to establish and continuously improve manufacturing processes and products.
- Help launch and create new shop travelers through the manufacturing routing process.
- Reduce costs through continuous improvement activities that improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Develop and manage welding techniques, materials, and technologies.
- Apply knowledge of welding technology, equipment controllers, and weld gun design and evaluation techniques
- Execute and verify weld processes and procedures.
- Evaluate processes and procedures to maintain or improve weld parameters and weld efficiency.
- Assist in development of the weld quality control proceExperience in MIG and TIG welding of steel and aluminum preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Weld Engineering or related fields
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector status preferred. (CWI)
- Experience in weld engineering
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations.
- Natural ability to interact at all levels of the organization and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in a manufacturing work environment.
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability handle shifting deadlines and priorities.
- High level of commitment, sound judgment, great follow-through, and initiative
- A demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, to be proactive, to work independently of day-to-day supervision.