Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png http://www.workboxstaffing.com http://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 16.00 HOUR true
Kentwood, MI 49512 US
Posted: 03/14/2023 2023-03-14 2023-04-28 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: HW498755314 Pay Rate: 16.00
1st shift - Warehouse Associate, $17 - Grand Rapids
Come work at one of the largest logistics companies in the area!
● Perform daily warehouse assignments as required.
● Load and unload trailers in a safe and timely manner.
● Receive product into proper warehouse locations.
● Follow guidelines for proper product placement in the warehouse.
● Maintain an orderly warehouse, meeting safety requirements.
● Participate in weekly inventory counts as required by management. Ability to prepare for an audit. Work in a timely, safe, and responsible manner to meet customer requirements.
● Complete trailer inspections and document correctly.
● Ability to ensure trailers are locked out and chocked before loading/unloading
● Complete daily sanitation assignments and update Master Sanitation schedule.
● Report any accidents or near misses to supervision immediately.
● Clean product spills as soon as they occur.
● Segregate allergens and non-allergens in storage.
● Case pick for customer orders when required.
● Prepare all required paperwork.
● All employees have a responsibility to report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
● Must have previous Forklift experience and be able to become certified
● Follows instructions, policies, and procedures, responds to management direction.
● Completes work in a timely manner and observes safety and security procedures.
● Ability to lift 25-50 lbs
● Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Workbox Staffing is hiring Warehouse Associates in Kentwood, MI. In this role you will be responsible for the timely and accurate movement of product to and from the warehouse to the shipping area. This position is largely an order forklift operator position with an order picking component but there may be some duties required otherwise. Workers may use bar code readers, computer terminals or other electronic devices to track product as it is moved. This reputable company wants permanent employees!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 616-242-9919!
Equal Opportunity Employer