Vinyl Graphics Applicator, $17/hr, Madison Heights, MI
Are you looking to work somewhere that wants you for the long haul and gives you the opportunity to grow and also build on your knowledge?!
• 2+ years of production experience, preferred.
• 2 years vinyl application experience preferred.
• High school diploma.
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds of material on a regular basis
• Use of tools & equipment to produce finished products.
• Layout, cut, weed, tape and apply pressure sensitive vinyl to various substrates.
• Apply, prepare, and remove transmask.
• Read and interpret drawings accurately.
• Measure accurately for layouts, cutting, and application.
• Maintain equipment and cleanliness of work area.
• Other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Workbox Staffing is hiring Vinyl Graphics Applicator in Madison Heights, MI! As an Applicator, you will be responsible for producing quality vinyl-based graphics and sign faces using proper layout techniques and by applying pressure sensitive vinyl or transmask. Easy work for a good company Workers will be considered for hire-in after their time with Workbox Staffing!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 586 275 2986.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer