Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Canton, MI 48187 US
- Analyzes a variety of specifications, sets up and operates machine tools, and fits and assembles parts to fabricate or repair cutting tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges, or machinist’s hand tools.
- Assemble, disassemble, repair, and/or modify tools and dies using a hydraulic press.
- Applies knowledge of tool design, shop mathematics, metal properties, layouts, machining, and assembly procedures.
- Measures, marks, and scribes metal stock to lay out workpieces for machining.
- Sets up and operates machine tools, such as lathe, milling machine, ID, and OD grinders to machine parts to specifications.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
- Prior toolmaking experience is preferred
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits include Health, Life, and Dental