Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Holland, MI 49424 US
Technician, $29.00/hour - 3rd Shift - Holland
We are seeking machine technicians that are excited to learn about new programming that is changing the automotive industry! If safety and learning are your passions, this job will be perfect for you!
- Develops and revise processes for new programs.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and improves manufacturing processes.
- Prepares reports summarizing defects.
- Responsible for end-of-arm-tooling setup, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement.
- Performs start-up and shut down of machines and assures that all sub-systems are operational.
- Responsible for minimizing downtime related to die changes and process set-up.
- Ensure parts and supplies are available to perform job duties.
- Responsible to ensure that the process is producing parts that meet quality standards.
- Responds swiftly to issues or concerns raised by the production team or leadership.
- Participates in problem-solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Significant related work experience; or equivalent.
- Strong technical knowledge in the manufacturing engineering field and broad business knowledge including business goals and systems.
- Ability to resolve unique work issues requiring significant creative and original thinking to define/determine project and information requirements, research and coordinate information, compile data, draw conclusions, and present it to influence opinions, decisions, and actions.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage projects that require a long-term strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction and oversight to work of others, plan/assign.
personnel for projects or tasks, and assist with the review and evaluation of personnel.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to function as a team or task force leader for specific projects, work for team consensus and contribute to the achievement of team goals and objectives, and encourage team members to contribute to team tasks/activities by taking risks and experimenting with new ideas.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 616-396-5557.
Veteran Friendly and an Equal Opportunity Employer