Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Technical Sales Manager
Elkhart, IN 46514 US
- With support from marketing and the OEM Business Unit team, you will set
- appointments with the right contacts and companies own the entire sales cycle of
- contract negotiation and ensure successful order volume.
- Build trusted, lasting partnerships with executives, key decision-makers, and
- influencers of various mobile energy channels.
- Assess operational issues regarding competitiveness, staying current in terms of
- trends, innovations, and pricing.
- Stay up to date with external and internal developments in the environment for
- identifying new market segments.
- Participate in developing a process to gather continuous feedback from clients.
- Represent our company at events and in discussions with partners.
- Possess a deep understanding of renewable energy systems, including solar,
- energy storage, and related solutions.
- Clearly communicate the technical features and benefits of our products to clients.
- Provide technical support and expertise to OEM clients during the sales process.
- Understand clients’ unique needs and challenges, and work to address them with
- tailored solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred. (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales,
- Strong technical acumen with in-depth knowledge of renewable energy systems and
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information
- to non-technical clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must possess a strong track record of closing a deal over $1M.
- Track record and examples of quickly building trust with customers of all backgrounds.
- Ability to negotiate contracts, as well as excellent organizational, strategic,
- planning, and implementing skills.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal skills.
- Able to create realistic schedules and meet deadlines under stress and interruptions.