Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png https://www.workboxstaffing.com https://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 17.76 20.8 HOUR true
Stamping Press Operator
Walker, MI 49544 US
Posted: 05/24/2023 2023-05-24 2023-07-01 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: ES808422524 Pay Rate: $17.76-20.8 / hour
Stamping Press Operator, up to $20.80 - Walker
Work for one of the areas leading, world-class providers of steel!
Workbox Staffing is hiring Stamping Press Operators in Walker, MI. This position will be operating the Stamping Press to produce quality, steel parts, and inspecting them to ensure the high-quality standards established by the company.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities. **If you’re looking for something permanent, this company is looking for you!**
- Operation of a stamping press including proper set-up from last-piece to first-piece approval.
- Assists in setting up dies and related equipment when job is complete, following current standardized set-up instructions.
- Ensures that the proper material is loaded on to coil cart and fed efficiently into the processing equipment and that the proper dunnage and packaging is available following current standardized set-up instructions.
- Inspects product at defined intervals following specified criteria as defined in work instructions/inspection records.
- Verify certification of all handheld inspection devices and gauges.
- Maintains work area in a clean and safe condition, following 5S standards.
- Responsible for following work instructions and scheduling.
- Understanding and working knowledge of all job-related Quality Objectives, Quality System Policies, Procedures, and Instructions.
- Ability to follow established instructions and quality standards
- Ability to properly set up dies following current standardized set-up instructions.
- Must perform accurate reporting of production quantities into AX system.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 616-242-9919.
Equal Opportunity Employer