Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png http://www.workboxstaffing.com http://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 16.00 HOUR true
Slitter Roll Machine Operator
Spartanburg, SC 29303 US
Posted: 03/23/2023 2023-03-23 2023-04-24 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: KB12440136 Pay Rate: 16.00
Slitter Roll Machine Operator - $15-$16.00/hr. (Depending on Experience/NO Experience is Necessary) - 1st Shift – Spartanburg, SC
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Run machine according to machine specifications, customer order, and company guidelines.
- Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order.
- Test the machine before the main work begins to be sure that it’s in good condition for production.
- Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
- Set all machine operation information such as speed, size, and shape into the machine before it begins running.
- Insert all production materials in the various parts of the machine where they are supposed to be to enhance
- production output.
- Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and after production procedures.
- Troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults.
- Strictly adhere to the client's job specifications and ensure good quality work.
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortages during production.
- Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress.
- Study blueprint from work layout to ensure accuracy in production tasks.
- Operate forklift/clamp truck and maintain updated certification.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Must have at least 6 months to 1 year of machine operating experience to be considered
- Responsible for the safety of all personnel within given safety zones of operating equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
The Slitter Roll Machine Operator supports the operation of the entire slitting department. Slitter Operator can operate at least one of the slitting machines. The operator can load, set up the machines, and pack from a slitting machine. The machine operator operates high-speed machines by managing settings and conducting tests to ensure a successful operation in the production process. Once hired on pay will increase to $26/hr after 90 days with bonus.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 864-649-3331.
Equal Opportunity Employer