Slitter Operator, up to $22/hr, Flat Rock, MI
Are you looking for a company that promotes from within, offers pay increases and offers benefits once hired in? If so, the search is over! This is a family owned and operated company that offers a very welcoming culture to candidates and a support system like no other. You become a part of the family when you begin working here. They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career.
- Has experience with Slitter Operating.
- Has High School Diploma or GED.
- Able to read a tape measurer.
- Ability to drive a Hi-Lo.
- Ability to work on feet all day.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- Read and understand work instructions.
For this position, employees will be responsible for leading the operation of a Slitter for their shift, keeping area clean and safe, verify measurements and tools, verify orders are coming out correctly, monitoring all jobs that their team is working on, and other duties as assigned.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at (734)-284-2121.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer