Slitter Operator, up to $23/hr, New Boston, MI
Are you looking for a company that promotes from within, offers pay increases and offers benefits once hired in? If so, the search is over! This is a family owned and operated company that offers a very welcoming culture to candidates and a support system like no other. You become a part of the family when you begin working here. They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career.
- Has experience with Slitter Operation.
- Has High School Diploma or GED.
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Can operate a HILO
- Ability to work on feet all day.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- Read and understand work instructions such as blueprints.
For this position, employees will be responsible for checking the specification for any special instructions noted by the Sales Department, assist in packaging of coils, check gauges throughout jobs, operate Hi-Lo or crane, and other duties as needed.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at (734)-284-2121.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer