Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Slitter Machine Operator
Grand Rapids, MI 49505 US
- Adhere to all ISO requirements as stated in the Management Systems Procedures Manual.
- Safety glasses, safety shoes, and hearing protection, are required at all times.
- Slitting down master rolls into smaller sizes, rolls
- Rewinding of questionable materials
- Meeting quality expectations
- Working as a team player to reach consistent output goals
- Use a variety of hand tools and measuring devices
- Ability to stand for an entire shift
- Weighs and records all screens, crates, and boxes.
- Performs other clerical tasks such as maintain appropriate files.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and comprehend instructions, shipping/receiving orders, and implement appropriate action.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs but 25 lbs regularly
- Must be computer literate (Proficiency is a plus)