Sheet Metal Installer, $18.00/Hr - Allendale, MI
Are you interested in working for an innovative, growing, company that specializes in Sheet Metal Fabrication of Dust Collection Systems? This company is growing and is now operating in over 30 states!
- Read and comprehend engineering drawings, sketches, and work specifications.
- Experience with lead role or supervisor exp.
- Ability to develop patterns for sheet metal.
- Grind and buff seams, joints, and rough surfaces.
- Ability to twist, bend, and squat.
As a Sheet Metal Installer, you will be operating metalworking machines such as shears, brakes, punches, and drill presses including computer numerical control (CNC) equipment to cut, bend, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal. Fit and join sheet metal parts using riveting, welding, soldering, and similar equipment to fabricate products such as ventilation shafts, exhaust hoods, partition frames, dust collection piping, material handling systems, roof decking, and sheet metal buildings. Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes.
Lets go to Work! Apply online today or call our office at 616-242-9919
Equal Opportunity Employer