Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Senior Product Design Mechanical Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI 48326 US
- Focus on new product research and design using Autodesk Inventor
- Develop, improve, and build current and future technologies
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Research and provide cost analyses utilizing SAP
- Prototyping and testing
- Communication, Documentation and Education are key!
- Help monitor assembly, runoff, and installation.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in designing equipment in cell integration, pneumatics, or hydraulics machinery.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, 3D CAD, Autodesk Inventor; SAP a plus.
- The ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with customers, suppliers, and other business partners with polished communication skills.
- Creative problem solving, detail-oriented and superior organizational skills.
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental