Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png https://www.workboxstaffing.com https://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 25 30 HOUR true
Taylor, MI 48180 US
Posted: 04/28/2023 2023-04-28 2023-07-01 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: JF685449428 Pay Rate: $25-30 / hour
Safety Coordinator, Up to $30.00/hr - Taylor MI
Do you have a need for speed?! Come join this rapidly growing company in the racing industry!!!
- A solid understanding of MIOSHA/OSHA, federal & state regulations to include both Safety & Environmental; Certification in Environmental required now or in the near future
- A solid understanding of IATF and ISO requirements
- A solid understanding of the MIOSHA 300 Lo
- Can bend, kneel, and stoop as needed
- Good presentation skills in group settings with the ability to lead
- Ability to teach leaders about health and safety standards in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to verify that employees are consistently following safety protocols and/or correct on-the-spot
- Desire to learn
The essential functions of the job include: training WEI employees in work site
safety and environmental practices; implementing and upgrading safety and
environmental policies and procedures in conformance with state and federal rules and
regulations, including OSHA, EPA, DEQ and other regulatory agencies; maintaining
safety and environmental files and records; overseeing Company’s safety committee;
coordinating and documenting related safety committee meetings; enforcing compliance
with all safety and environmental policies, including disciplining employees, if needed, for safety and environmental related infractions; performing safety and environmental surveys and inspections; communicating safety and environmental related issues, findings and recommendations to appropriate levels of management; conducting post accident investigation and assisting in the preparation of accident reports; participating in periodic status meetings with management and other personnel; providing promotional and other material to employees to promote a safe work environment; interacting with human resources and other departments to develop and prepare metrics and other reports that will improve the overall safety of the Company; performing other incidental and related safety and environmental duties as required. After your time with Workbox, you will be considered for hire-in!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 734-284-2121.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer