Rough Carpenter, Up to $30/hour, Detroit, MI
Come work for a local Detroit company that has been in business for 62 years, while supplying custom export packaging to travel around the world!
- 2+ years of recent experience in Carpentry.
- Can bend, kneel, and stoop as needed.
- Experience using hand tools.
- Good with hands.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
The essential functions of the job include: working with other carpenters to complete projects by certain deadlines, measure and mark cutting lines, use hand tools to cut and build special crates out of wood, and other duties as assigned.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 734-284-2121.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer