Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png https://www.workboxstaffing.com https://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 25 40 HOUR true
Shelby Twp, MI 48315 US
Posted: 05/11/2023 2023-05-11 2023-07-01 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: ML315731511 Pay Rate: $25-40 / hour
Robotic Welder/Programmer, up to $40/hr, Shelby Twp MI
Would you like to work for a premier O.E.M and Tier 1 supplier to all major automotive and aerospace companies? Are interested in working somewhere that offers full benefits, paid vacation, health insurance, and paid holidays? Then look no further!
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Certificate or degree in welding is preferred;
- At least twelve months welding experience;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of an internal welding test
- Knowledge of welding equipment and tools, including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of fixtures and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.)
- Knowledge of wire and filler materials application for various steel alloys and SS, aluminum, etc.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Ability to use hand held measuring tools.
- Ability to read and interpret documents like blueprints, welding symbols safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- GD&T Skills required
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, supervisors and vendors.
- Ability to perform computer functions as they pertain to the job – including E2
- Ability to communicate in English to the extent necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Performs work safely, follows all safety rules, uses required PPE, reports all accidents and near accidents, and attends required safety training.
- Performs all functions involved in operation of robotic welder, including: programming, touch point, and operations corrections.
- Positions and secures work pieces using proper equipment.
- Performs basic MIG and TIG welding techniques as needed.
- Maintains company quality, efficiency, and productivity standards.
- Reads job specifications (e.g. blueprints, quality control plans and/or traveler notes) to determine type of welding and material requirements.
- Uses equipment and supplies to perform work in accordance with operational standards.
- Examines finished work pieces to verify conformance with specifications according to operator inspection sheet, quality control plans and/or traveler notes using instruments such as gauges.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Supervisor.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on equipment and machines.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- May perform other related duties or work at different workstations as production needs require.
As a Robotic Welder/Programmer, you will have a strong welding background and can program Fanuc and ABB robots that are equipped with Fronius welders. This person will know how to create their own weld schedules that result in good welds. This person will know how to determine what robot speed, wire feed, gun angle, amps, etc. to create a passing weld. Looking for a welder that can program a robot. After your time with Workbox, you will be considered for hire-in!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 586 275 2986.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer