Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png https://www.workboxstaffing.com https://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 25 HOUR true
Norcross, GA 30072 US
Posted: 04/10/2023 2023-04-10 2023-07-07 Industry: Office Job Number: AS864300410 Pay Rate: $25 / hour
MISSION A successful Workbox Staffing Recruiting Manager will effectively manage all resources to ensure best-in-class service in obtaining and managing clients while maintaining an effective client retention rating and exceeding profitability. The Recruiting Manager will also oversee all aspects of operations and human resource management within their branch(es). The Recruiting Manager will work alongside and develop internal staff to ensure branch metrics and financial goals are met. The Recruiting Manager will demonstrate on a consistent basis a commitment to sales growth, client and Worker customer service, and staff development and management.
Responsible for overseeing and managing Recruiter activities which include but are not limited to:
- Works alongside internal staff to ensure weekly KPIs designated by the Director of Recruiting are met.
- Conducts 100% training for new hires and the ongoing development and coaching of staff.
- Oversees applicant flow to ensure placements are being filled.
- Brings solutions to the Director of Recruiting for staff changes, performance reviews, and compensation.
Responsible for overseeing and managing day-to-day branch activities which include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates ability to perform every operational task within the branch. Will actively participate in sourcing, interviewing, and placing applicants as needed.
- Completes I-9 and E-Verify audits daily to ensure 100% accuracy and follows up on any open E-Verify cases.
- Manages job postings.
- Achieves and maintains a 4.5+ Google Review rating by encouraging the team to get reviews from all satisfied workers every day.
- Sources, organizes, and leads at least one community involvement every month
- Conducts weekly inventory of office supplies, safety equipment, drug screens and places orders with vendors.
- Maintains communications and collaboration with other departments.
- Partners with the Client Services team in order to provide consistent communication with clients ensuring client retention.
- Assists with payroll associated processes in order to provide a solution within 2 hours for client and Workers for timesheets, payroll corrections, and missing hours.
- Assists Account Manager as needed to create job orders and update job descriptions.
Responsible for overseeing Client activities which include but are not limited too:
- Categorizes, prioritizes, and assigns orders to ensure that orders are successfully filled within 2 days.
- Partners with Client Services to ensure employees arrive to assigned client locations.
- Ability to travel to clients and attend off-site meetings at least once a week.
- Collaborates with Account Manager and Business Development Manager to schedule recruiter tours for new/existing clients once a week.
- Works with Business Development Manager to understand and fulfill recruiting requirements of new and existing clients.
COMPETENCIES • Takes responsibility • Coaches underperformers • Acts with integrity and honesty • Problem solver • Develops people • Attention to detail • Treats people with respect • Sets high standards and communicates • Positive, enthusiastic and motivated • Efficient • Understands people • Sense of urgency • Ownership mentality • Calm under pressure • Delivers positive and constructive feedback • Forward thinking
SKILLS • Accountability • Teamwork and collaboration • Prioritizes tasks and delegating when appropriate • Judgement and decision making • Organization and planning • Interpersonal skills • Oral and written communication • Computer and software literate • Goal setting and attainment • Customer service oriented • Relationship building • Active listening skills • Coaching and training mindset • Leadership and management skills
REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, Other)
- GED or High School diploma is required. College degree is a plus.
- At least 2 years of related staffing / management experience.
- Understands the staffing industry and has the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Possesses a deep understanding of client job positions, expectations and requirements.
- Relatable experience as a recruiter or other relevant staffing role.
- Possesses high levels of detail, motivation, self-direction, and initiative.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor internal staff.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule. (arrive to work early or stay late as needed.)
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be willing to participate in continuous education and training.