Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png https://www.workboxstaffing.com https://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 19 HOUR true
Muskegon, MI 49442 US
Posted: 05/25/2023 2023-05-25 2023-07-01 Industry: Office Job Number: SW839824525 Pay Rate: $19 / hour
Entry Level Job Recruiter - Paid Training Provided!
Come Join Us!
Workbox Staffing is an industrial staffing firm specializing in manufacturing and warehousing jobs. We are based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and have branches in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions of the U.S. market. We strive to make a positive difference in the lives of our employee associates, clients, and teammates. We offer a very competitive starting hourly pay rate with a full benefits package, a 401K plan, paid time off, and promotional opportunities from within.
Workbox Staffing is seeking a full-time Entry Level Recruiter in Muskegon to support and grow our community by connecting talented job seekers to local employers. You are an advocate for job seekers and help to provide pathways to employment. You will thrive filling job positions using a full-cycle recruiting method, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates, pre-employment screenings, interviewing, and completion of all onboarding documentation. By empowering others through employment, you start a ripple effect, lifting both families and communities. Our “Can-do Crew” was recently honored with a 2021 American Staffing Association Care Award. This prestigious national award program recognizes outstanding social responsibility initiatives—business processes that produce an overall positive effect on society—among ASA member staffing agencies, associate members, and staffing industry suppliers.
Essential duties include:
- Consult with hiring managers, craft detailed and compelling job descriptions, determine effective screening questions, and market open job opportunities
- Source, screen, and recruit skilled talent by utilizing the ATS, job boards, postings, referrals, and attending events
- Consults with candidates to find out what drives them, and guide candidates through the proposal and best-fit hiring process
- Negotiates offers, prepares offer letter requests, executes background checks, MVR reports, distributes PPE and schedules drug testing, etc., and follows up to ensure success in closing candidates
- Process employment applications for completion and accuracy
- Verify industry credentials and experience to ensure job and client requirements are satisfied
- General office duties
Experience / Skill:
- Highly comfortable and efficient with calling candidates, networking, and working referrals to generate a candidate pool and build relationships
- High Service Aptitude
- Proficient computer skills, including Google G Suite, Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, etc.
- Savvy with social media and using recruiting search tools
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Paid Training provided
Workbox Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer