Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png https://www.workboxstaffing.com https://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 19 HOUR true
Greenville, SC 29607 US
Posted: 04/17/2023 2023-04-17 2023-07-01 Industry: Office Job Number: AS279703417 Pay Rate: $19 / hour
Recruiter, Greenville, SC Full time, onsite
Want Excitement? Want to Change Lives?
Workbox Staffing is currently seeking our next Rock Star Recruiter in Greenville, SC! A successful Workbox Staffing Recruiter will source, recruit, interview, and assign candidates to customer job positions. The Recruiter will respond to, resolve, and communicate effectively with temporary workers in a timely manner and maintain ongoing relationships with Workers (placed on assignment, previously placed, and prospective workers). The recruiter is also responsible for ensuring that customers' expectations are met on a daily basis.
Why Workbox – I am glad you asked! We are more than a manufacturing and warehousing staffing company. We believe in improving people’s lives while investing in everyone’s success. We strive to remove barriers to employment and provide a pathway for people to provide for themselves and their families. We are known as the “Can-do Crew”, we are passionate about social responsibility and making a positive difference in the lives of our associates, clients, and teammates.
We are committed to making a difference in the communities where we live and work. Each month, Workbox Staffing provides a shared community volunteer experience for teammates and associates. From book giveaways and community clean-ups to food drives and pet shelter donations, we’re hard at work to make a lasting, positive impact on our communities.
The question should be – Why Not Workbox! Come Join Us!
• Customer Service experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and be able to react quickly to change
• Must be able to work independently and in a team-based environment
• Possess a "Can Do" attitude
BENEFITS of Joining our Team!
- PTO eligibility on day one, plus six paid holidays each year
- Employer matched 401K plan, eligibility begins the first day of the month following 30 days of employment to all qualified candidate
- Health, HSA, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability insurance begins the first day of the month following 30 days of employment for all qualified candidates
- Employee Assistance programs that include mental health, financial and legal assistance free to all employees
- Commitment to learning and development
- Employee to Employee performance incentive program