3rd Shift - Quality Inspector, $17/hr- Kentwood
If you’ve got a keen eye for detail, we’ve got the job for you!
● Have a good eye for detail
● Can inspect parts
● Can comply with company work procedures for sorting, inspecting, reworking, and parts handling.
● Can Follow all customer location rules, client instructions and policies and procedures when performing job processes.
● Can Review and understand the job work instructions at the beginning of each day and sign off on the appropriate form.
● Must have some experience
● Use of basic measuring equipment such as gages, calipers, etc
● Ability to utilize Standards of Procedure pages, quality control boards, and follow instructions
● Able to fill out quality tracking forms to ensure proper documentation
● Ability to lift up to 30 lbs on a regular basis
For this position, you will be responsible for ensuring that the quality of product produced by the plastic injection molding machines meet company standards and specs. This company wants to hire you!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 616-242-9919.
Equal Opportunity Employer