Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png http://www.workboxstaffing.com http://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 21.00 HOUR true
Grand Rapids, MI 49548 US
Posted: 03/10/2023 2023-03-10 2023-04-21 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: SM36254516 Pay Rate: 21.00
Quality Engineer, $21.00- 1st Shift - Grand Rapids
Come work for a company that is quickly growing and looking to train and invest time to teach you new skills
- Ability to deal with stress and get along with co-workers and supervisors
- Skillful at troubleshooting and problem-solving with an analytical mind and strong technical and mechanical aptitude required
- B.S. Degree in Engineering: Industrial, Mechanical, Metallurgical or Engineering
- Technology or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent computer skills required including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and SAP.
- Excellent organization and planning skills with the ability to think ahead and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong leadership skills and decisive decision making
- Able to read and understand blueprints, customer specifications, and material specifications
The Quality Engineer spends time prioritizing and working on quality projects and processes to improve the quality of the product. The Quality Engineer will coordinate with production team members and maintenance team members the ideas for process improvements and quality improvements. Reviews trends through analysis and tracks capital expenditures for budgeting purposes monitors complaint log problems and works with appropriate team and advocates to make improvements. Will travel to customer sites for problem-solving activities as well as new product development meetings.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 616-242-9919.
Equal Opportunity Employer