Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Fort Wayne, IN 46809 US
material handling/manufacturing. Salary will be based on experience.
in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years experience
- AS, BS or higher in ME or MET or demonstrable equivalent
- Work as a lead member of the Engineering team to assist the department in producing a
smooth, efficient flow of quality work throughout the company.
- This is a Mechanical engineering position.
- Will be providing direction and work assignments for other members of
the Engineering department, in coordination with the immediate supervisor.
- Mechanical and manufacturing process knowledge is expected.
- Experience in using 2-D CAD drawing package is expected (Autodesk AutoCAD
- Experience in using 3-D CAD drawing software and 3-D modeling design principles is a
plus but not expected (Autodesk Inventor preferred).
Candidates should possess:
- Logical thinking ability and attention to detail are essential
Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership and interfacing skills for coordinating work with other engineers,
departments, vendors, and customers are a must.
- The ability to work individually or cooperatively on mechanical projects with several team
members is a must.
Travel: Occasional travel to customers and vendors, with overnight stays, may be required.
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental