Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png http://www.workboxstaffing.com http://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 20.00 HOUR true
Monroe, MI 48162 US
Posted: 12/05/2022 2022-12-05 2023-04-28 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: KK33862425 Pay Rate: 20.00
1st Shift Production Operator, $19.50/hr. – Monroe MI
Very clean/organized warehouse with a desirable shift! Hire-in potential!
Workbox Staffing is hiring Production Operators in Monroe.
Our manufacturing client in Monroe is currently seeking a mechanically inclined individual to work as a machine operator that they can train in multiple departments (Galvanizing/Pickle Line). This position will be cross trained to be able to handle every job in the plant. These are newly created positions that they would look to first for filling foreman or leadership vacancies internally. The training starts in the home department where the reserve operators learn all 4 jobs in either the Galvanizing and Pickle departments (whichever one is their home department). Once that is done, they start to learn the other lines, with the goal of to be able to cover vacancies in any department on their shift. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that starts immediately!
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Determine machine adjustments and material requirements based on job specifications.
- Monitor machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction, then determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Perform minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
- Assist machine operators to set up machine and transport finished work pieces.
Here's What You Need to Apply:
- Ability to stand and reach with regular lifting and moving up to 25 pounds. Lifting up to 100 pounds with help will occasionally be required.
- Occasionally required to walk, sit, climb, and balance.
- Frequently required to talk and hear.
- One month or more related experience or training.
About the Company:
- Strong company culture.
- Repetitive lifting is required.
- Can be a bit dusty/dirty at times.
- The environment is friendly, and relaxed.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today at or call our office at (734) 284-2121.
Equal Opportunity Employer