Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png http://www.workboxstaffing.com http://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 30.00 HOUR true
Detroit, MI 48207 US
Posted: 03/10/2023 2023-03-10 2023-04-28 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: JF91126136 Pay Rate: 30.00
1st shift – Production Manager, up to $35/hr - Detroit MI
Do you have a “green thumb” and care about the environment? APPLY TODAY!!
Provide Operations oversight of:
- Seeding and germination
- Nursery, moves, & Harvest
- Submission of daily cleaning logs
- Shift supervisors; provide daily work assignments
- Consumable inventory; manage and document
- Consumable orders; coordinate and communicate shipping and receiving
- Equipment maintenance, coordination and communication with contractors
- Operate farm management software including ERPNext, Artemis, or other systems
- as needed
- Create a work environment that welcomes ideas
- Communicate daily with Team Leads and Post-Production Manager
- Communicate regularly with Sales Team, IT Team, Systems Team, Research & Development Team, and Leadership Team through in-person and digital communications
- Implement and schedule training for new hires on the Operations Team
- Manage and schedule employee shifts collaborating with the Processing Manager and Systems Manager
- Implement Corrective Actions & PIP’s when necessary, utilizing HR Manager
- Identify and help resolve work-related employee conflict
- 2+ years experience doing Production Management in the food or manufacturing industry
- Have experience with labor management, tracking KPIs, training, and SOPs
- Able to speak and read in English
- Able to work required overtime when needed
The Production Manager position is a critical role in the overall success of the company. Successful management of front-end operation tasks contributes to healthy plants. The Production Manager must be a leader who makes informed decisions daily based on task management, employee scheduling, supply, and product inventory management, plant
quality, and cultivates team satisfaction.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at (734) 284-2121.
Equal Opportunity Employer