Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Paint Process Technician
Hudsonville, MI 49426 US
- Programming, calibrating, and maintaining paint robots
- Monitoring paint application equipment, and quality of product while making appropriate changes to automation
- Runs tests, collect data for reports, and creates/edits all necessary documentation.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of paint, automotive/manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of robotic programming experience
- Experience with IATF 16949 requirements
- Must speak, read, and follow instructions in English
- Basic computer skills including specific programs such as Windows, Work, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, work independently
- Regularly required to bend, stoop, climb, and stand throughout the entire shift. Uses hands to manipulate tools, controls, and keyboard
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs