Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Lawrenceburg, TN 38464 US
Interested in leading a team and growing a career? This company wants to hire
- Comprehensive knowledge of the manufacturing process concerning metal
fabrication including scheduling of production, managing multiple product lines,
assessing product development and assessment of production processes, shipping
of products and receiving of materials.
- Strong leadership skills – able to manage line management and hold them
accountable to company standards.
- Able to develop and implement appropriate company standards as required.
Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills – able to quickly and accurately
assess the facts “on the ground” and make good decisions under pressure.
- 15+ years related work experience (required)
- Steel/aluminum industry fabrication experience
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of NAV are a plus
- Strongly mechanically inclined.
- Evaluate managerial talent taking the necessary action to strengthen the team as
- Work with customers and management to obtain a prompt resolution of key business
issues likely to impact customer satisfaction and overall company operations.
- Assessing the production schedule and working with the production teams to ensure
the production schedules will be met.
- Review efficiencies with the plant managers and develop ongoing improvements.
- Work with the Engineering team on developing solid and realistic goals for new
products, and communicate the specifications and the processes required for
efficient and profitable production.
- Maintain on-time delivery under pressure with out-of-the-box thinking if necessary.
- Work with Sales and Engineering to ensure that specifications and lead times are
- clear with the customers to ensure on-time delivery and quality
- Monitor inventory levels and work with Purchasing to ensure materials are available
- Evaluate the status of equipment concerning major repairs and maintenance and/or
- Ensure that scheduling and Plant Managers are managing backorders and
scheduling issues weekly
- Conduct periodic performance reviews for all personnel reporting to this position and
- require supervisory subordinates to conduct performance reviews on their direct
managing the day-to-day production and staff of the Lawrenceburg, TN plant. Temp-to-hire opportunity!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 574-522-8100.
Equal Opportunity Employer