Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Monroe, MI 48162 US
- Detail mechanical components for equipment using standard industry practices. 90% of this work involves using past jobs for reference with only slight modifications.
- Generates detail drawings and assists on general arrangement, assembly drawings when needed.
- Communicate with design team to determine job specific requirements.
- Interact with the controls design team regarding system design, component locations and other details.
- Work with vendors for component details needed to integrate with our equipment.
- Generate purchase lists and visual factory (legend tags and decals) from drawings.
- Provide drawings to manufacturing and assist them with any questions or troubleshooting issues that arise.
- Required – AutoCAD 2010 (or newer), Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of industry codes and standards.
- Preferred – Autodesk Inventor or other 3D CAD software.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Strong company culture.
- The environment is friendly, and relaxed.
- Slow to moderate pace of work.