Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Walker, MI 49534 US
- Perform daily Safety inspection on Forklift and communicate any issues.
- Review shift status and job specific items from previous shift.
- Communicate with shipping department using the handheld radios to ensure products from drop zone are flowing effectively.
- Respond to setup pages to assist in the remove of packaging and items from the press area as quickly as possible so it does not interfere with die setting.
- Remove from previous job any boxes, skids, tables or any other supplies or equipment and place in the designated area.
- Use Job web to open and review online work instructions for packaging supplies and equipment, and bring the necessary items. Example: Boxes, Skids, Cardboard, Totes, Tables, Tilt Lifts.
- Provide Production Team Members with partially full skids, or boxes (partials) to complete first before producing any other parts.
- Empty scrap hoppers as needed and during setups where different material is used.
- Respond to production work centers using the Andon status lights for material handling needs.
- Shrink-wrap product if needed, and transfer to flow racks and/or drop zone location using a handheld scanner.
- Maintain a clean and clear production area and warehouse area that is free of skids and boxes that may block work centers or aisles.
- Help production operators band product to skids as time allows.
- Make boxes as needed when general labor team members are not available to help.
- Follow daily 5S requirements as posted in work area and judge time needed to complete tasks.
- Perform weekly component audits for Secondary department and partial locations.
- Assisting where needed to help with any daily need of any Jireh Metal team.
- Communicate shift status and job specific items for next shift.
- Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity.
- Continuous mental and/or visual attention to operate forklift.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Two years of forklift experience.