Maintenance Technician, Up to $30/hr – Taylor, MI
By focusing on consistent quality and service, our mission is to build together the most preferred, exceptional baking company in the marketplace. There is ample opportunity for career growth within our company. We strive to hire from our local community.
- 2+ years working as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing setting is required.
- Experience with mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Having own tools is a plus.
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Good communication skills.
- Continues knowledge on industry trends and new maintenance techniques.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible to perform skilled mechanical and electrical work in preventive and building maintenance, and performance efficiency in responding to bakery processing equipment, packaging machines, and production support equipment. After your time with Workbox, you will be considered for hire-in!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 734-284-2121.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer