Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Kentwood, MI 49512 US
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as saws, CNC, conveyors, and programmable controllers (if licensed to do so)
- Troubleshooting metal sawing machines, diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, electrical components, switches, motors, conveyors, roto finishing equipment, gear boxes and then replacing the damaged parts as needed.
- 4 years of related industry experience
- Ability to follow manuals to perform maintenance and repair on industrial machinery and equipment
- Comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications as necessary
- Using laptop technology to troubleshoot control logic
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of industrial job safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
- Reliable Transportation