Maintenance Technician, Up to $25/hr – Livonia, MI
As a vertical hydroponic farm on Detroit’s East Side, we are committed to providing high quality, sustainable, healthy food to our community. There is ample opportunity for career growth within our company. We strive to hire from our local community.
- Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Mechatronics
- Experience with Emaint Maintenance Entry Software
- Basic computer and Microsoft office skills
- Good communication skills.
- Repair skills including mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric components.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible to perform facility and machine maintenance including mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical components, use precision measuring equipment such as TM, calipers, and micrometers, use electrical skills required to perform installation, troubleshooting, and repairs to various electrical and mechanical systems, demonstrate practical applications to all MIOSHA AND OSHA standards. After your time with Workbox, you will be considered for hire-in!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 734-284-2121.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer