Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png https://www.workboxstaffing.com https://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 20.5 23.5 HOUR true
Maintenance Technician / 2nd Shift (Eastern)
Canton, MI 48188 US
Posted: 05/02/2023 2023-05-02 2023-07-07 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: KK773108425 Pay Rate: $20.5-23.5 / hour
Maintenance Technician, Up to $24/hr, Canton MI
Are you looking for a company that promotes from within, offers pay increases and offers benefits once hired in? Are you looking for a company that genuinely cares about you? If so, the search is over! This is a family owned and operated company that offers a very welcoming culture to candidates and a support system like no other. You become a part of the family when you begin working here. They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Demonstrated ability to perform maintenance repairs, p.m.'s, and improvements as required to meet equipment, facility, and production demands.
Basic Skills Required of Position:
- Above average mathematics skills.
- Reading and writing skills with ability to understand technical manuals and read prints.
- Demonstrated ability in areas of primary expertise: i.e., electrical, mechanical,
hydraulics, programmers, computers, welding, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to perform general maintenance in all areas.
- Demonstrated ability to follow all safety requirements and adhere to OSHA standards.
- Ability to pass crane certification, forklift licenses, and any other tests required of
- Demonstrated ability to perform position by end of proficiency period.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately fill out documentation on work orders.
- Demonstrated ability to perform jobs in a timely fashion to meet needs
- Cleaning and housekeeping of maintenance/job work area.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain quality work standards.
- Ability to train employees in areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to accept and control maintenance operations and communicate
non-compliance problems to supervision for instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to follow work instruction.
- Complete all other assignments or transfers assigned by supervision.
APPLY TODAY or give us a call at 734-217-4417!!!