Maintenance Technician - $20-22/hour, Dexter MI
We are seeking a hardworking reliable Maintenance Technician to join a company that is eager to invest in the right candidate! In this position you will have the opportunity to learn how the critical role of the Maintenance Technician performs to ensure that production at this growing company stays on schedule. This is an opportunity to grow alongside a great team that is led by an experienced workforce that is committed to success!
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Basic Mechanical and Troubleshooting skills
2. Ability to maintain and repair machinery and equipment
3. Weld and fabricate
4. HVAC maintenance experience
5. Electrical experience in minor machine repair and installations
6. Plumbing experience in repair and installations
7. Ability to maintain parking lot (clear snow, paint lines, patch, etc.).
8. Ability to operate and maintain lawn equipment.
9. Basic cleaning (custodial duty) back-up as required.
10. Facility and grounds upkeep (includes painting, moving, landscape, etc).
11. Good driving record required.
12. Practices safe work habits, and follows and enforces all safety rules. (PPE)
13. Fulfill duties in a confidential manner.
14. Willing and available to work overtime and respond to call ins during off hours
and weekends with short notice as required.
15. Experienced with general facility systems (sprinkler, fire, etc.)
16. Experienced with air compressors and compressed air systems.
17. Manage preventative maintenance systems by scheduling, keeping records and
18. Develop and improve existing systems to support facility and department
19. Maintain excellent organization of tooling and spare parts.
20. Other duties as assigned.
**APPLY NOW or give us a call at 734-284-2121!!!**