Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Grand Rapids, MI 49548 US
- Ability to develop and manage multi-million dollar budgets for the maintenance department and facility.
- Coordinate all communication with third-party purchasing companies to ensure all contractual agreements are being maintained.
- Ability to lead others and influence others through motivation, management, and professional development.
- Must be service minded and understand the service side of a maintenance department in a large manufacturing facility.
- Participates in planning and completion of capital and non-capital projects throughout the manufacturing facility dealing with machine capability, design, and equipment repair.
- B.S or M.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of Electrical Motors Operation and Maintenance, cause of failure and how to decide when to repair or replace. Both AC and DC.
- Knowledge of Power Transmission gears, clutches, couplings, chains, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Ability to read schematics for electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Computer literate, and familiar with SAP.
- Preferably familiar with AutoCAD Drawing.
- Excellent organization and planning skills with the ability to think ahead, work on own, and the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Equal Opportunity Employer