Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Holland, MI 49422 US
- Ensure all aspects of the building are in a good state of repair.
- Respond to maintenance requests on a daily basis.
- Maintain Unit Maintenance Log for each apartment.
- Monitor and maintain Building Inspection Schedule that includes preventative maintenance program and all required system inspections.
- Remain on call 24 hours a day for emergency maintenance needs.
- Perform routine janitorial duties in order to keep building and grounds clean and neat.
- Snow removal and landscaping not performed by outside contractors.
- Supervision of part-time, temporary, or contract personnel.
- Order maintenance supplies and monitor inventory.
- Responsible for timely turnover of vacant apartments.
- Maintain dumpster area and monitor trash pickup.
- Perform welcome orientation with new residents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills and a compassion for older adults.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, heating/cooling, and general repair skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental