Machine Builder, $24-$28/hour – 1st Shift – Spring Lake
Are you MOTIVATED for continuous improvement? We have the company for you! Hire in ability after 520 hours worked!!
• Assemble machinery using verbal instructions, blueprints, and photos.
• Common knowledge of shop tools and operations including hand tools, drilling, tapping, saw cutting, grinding and precision instruments and measuring devices.
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints associated with manufacturing.
• Ability to disassemble machinery, clean and reassemble in a timely matter.
• Ability to align Machines and Tooling preferred.
• Ability to read and understand technical manufacturing drawings and specifications.
• Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and communication skills.
• Excellent skill in both written and oral communication.
• Strong analytical skills, basic computer skills (Microsoft Office & Outlook).
• Electrician and/or Machine Tool & Die skills preferred, but not required.
This position is for a driven individual to assist in Machine building. The chosen candidate must have a strong desire to learn, adjust and adapt to several different tasks daily and will periodically travel as needed. You should possess a self-starting work ethic with the ability to take direction and work alone or in a group setting will Interface with customers and vendors as needed.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 231-767-8989
Veteran-Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer