MIG Welder, Up to $23/hr, Day Shift, Taylor MI
Are you looking to find a company that believes in its people, provides the best resources available, rewards excellence through personal and team-based results, and consistently outperforms its peers? Are you interested in a change? Are you seeking a better opportunity? Do you have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed? If you answered yes to these questions, and you are a well-qualified, hardworking, team oriented individual then look no further.
MIG Welder Responsibilities:
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
- Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
- Testing the strength of each join during and after project completion.
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required.
MIG Welder Requirements:
- Mechanical background.
- Knowledge of basic tools.
- Ability to read a blueprint.
About the job:
- Full benefits when hired on.
- 50–60-hour work weeks.
- Strong company culture and close knit team.
APPLY TODAY or call us 734-284-2121 to get started!!!