Customer Service Representative, $17/hour, Detroit, MI
Come work for a local company is looking for a shipping and receiving clerk. This company is an industry leader in new innovative wiping cloths. Most people have had a situation where they use a cloth to wipe something and the cloth either leaves behind residue or alters the wiping surface in some way. This is especially important when trying to wipe down cars in the painting process. They have developed a unique wiping cloth that performs better than any competitors wiping cloths for many different industrial applications.
- 1+ years of working in customer service.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, E-mail, Microsoft Word)
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Willingness to learn.
The Customer Service Representative position plays a very important role in the overall process of their business. The duties for this position are to answer incoming calls from customers, input orders from customers, and work with the sales team and customers to resolve issues. They are looking for a motivated worker that specializes in oral and written communication, along with strong computer skills.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer