Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Industrial Sewing Machine Operator
Greenville, SC 29605 US
- Deciding on appropriate sewing techniques before work commences.
- Performing alterations to existing patterns or creating your own ones.
- Select a suitable thread and place this onto the spool spin.
- Cutting, sewing, and gluing fabric according to the requirements of each article.
- Affixing buttons, zippers, clasps, laces, and similar fittings.
- Operating the foot pedal, plus the stitch length and width regulators, as you sew.
- Replacing the sewing machine's needle, as required.
- Detecting and repairing basic faults with the sewing machine as they occur.
- Scheduling repairs for the sewing machine and its fittings, as needed.
- Must have Industrial Sewing Experience
- Completion of a sewing course is preferred
- Ability to create, read, and follow patterns
- Working knowledge of sewing machine mechanics.
- Outstanding eyesight or utilization of corrective measures.
- Ability to move between tasks
- Able to work with your hands
- Ability to perform very repetitive motions
- Ability to stand for 8 to 10 hours. There are breaks