Stacker/General Labor, up to $23/hr, New Boston, MI
Are you looking for a company that promotes from within, offers pay increases and offers benefits once hired in? If so, the search is over! This is a family-owned and operated company that offers a very welcoming culture to candidates and a support system like no other. You become a part of the family when you begin working here. They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career.
- Has experience working in a metal manufacturing environment.
- Has High School Diploma or GED.
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Ability to work on feet all day.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- Read and understand work instructions.
For this position, employees will be responsible for stacking and moving material after it has been prepared for the customer, assist with loading and unloading material, and other duties as needed.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at (734)-217-4417.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits include Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran-Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer