Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png http://www.workboxstaffing.com http://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 15.25 HOUR true
Detroit, MI 48212 US
Posted: 03/13/2023 2023-03-13 2023-04-24 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: JF60928519 Pay Rate: 15.25
Forklift Operator, up to $14.30/hour, Detroit MI
Are you looking to find a company that believes in its people, provides the best resources available, rewards excellence through personal and team-based results, and consistently outperforms its peers?
Everyone employed through with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Any duties and/or tasks as assigned by direct supervisor and/or management
- Report all mechanical or safety issues promptly to your direct supervisor and/or maintenance
- Always operate equipment in a safe and legal manner making sure of your surroundings
- Adhere and promote safe work habits and follow all company policies, state and federal regulatory laws, and procedures including but not limited to a drug and alcohol-free workplace
- Operate the designated fork truck in an effective and efficient manner following all safety measures
- Read and understand all procedures associated with your job description
- Read and understand all work instructions as required
- Operate in tandem with the machine operator to proper load and unload the required production orders
- Complete all required company forms and production documentation thoroughly
- Ensure the proper processing step as stated on the work instruction (pre-treatment / coating application) is being applied and verify the machine, and all other aspects of the operation are correct
- Ensure internal/ customer containers are filled properly/ and not above the “Fill Line” and/or 2-4 inches below the top rim of the container
- Ensure the internal/ customer containers are completely empty after loading the container into the equipment.
- Ensure the load station is clear of any foreign material or stray parts before loading the next production order.
- HILO driving experience
- Ability to learn to operate machines as needed
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent educational background
- Must have completed and passed required safety training provided by the company
- Basic math skills
About the Job:
- Moderate to fast pace
- Hire on after 90 calendar days of working there through Workbox Staffing
- Hot/humid in the summer and can get cold in the winter months
- Friendly culture
- A ton of growth opportunities
- Full dental, health, and vision benefits offered after 90 day of employment with them
- A lot of room for advancement
- 401k match
- Some paid holidays
**APPLY NOW or give us a call at 734-284-2121!!!**