Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Grand Rapids, MI 49507 US
- Lifts, positions, and removes work pieces from conveyors and bunks to assist in fitting and welding
- Loads, stacks, and transports stock, tools, and work in process by hand or crane.
- Attaches chains and clamps (dogs) to work pieces to prepare work piece for moving by crane or jib.
- Cleans and grinds metal prior to fabricating, welding, painting, or shipping.
- Picks up and removes scrap from work areas.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools and equipment.
- Operates overhead cranes.
- Experience in the fabrication of structural steel, with specific experience in layout, welding and fabricating stainless steel, aluminum, and carbon steel.
- Strong work history with at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- The ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Motivated, detail oriented and the ability to perform as a team player required