Fabricator, up to $24/hr – 1st shift – Coopersville
Come work for a great company that offers overtime and has great benefits!
- Able to bend, lift, twist, and stand throughout the shift.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs independently.
- Willingness and desire to learn and grow within a company.
- 3-5 years of welding/fabricating experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in MIG welding.
- Able to use a drill press, iron work and mag operating.
As a Fabricator you will be doing MIG welding, verify conformance of workpieces to specification using squares, rules and measuring tapes. Lay out and examine metal stock or workpieces to be processed. Set up and operate fabricating machines, such as flame cutters, grinders, and drill presses, cut, form, punch, drill, or assemble metal components. Lift or move materials and finished products using large cranes and other duties as assigned by supervisor. This company wants to hire you!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at (616) 242-9919.
Equal Opportunity Employer