Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png http://www.workboxstaffing.com http://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 17.00 HOUR true
Livonia, MI 48150 US
Posted: 12/05/2022 2022-12-05 2023-04-28 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: JF568575829 Pay Rate: 17.00
Electronic Assembler, $17/hr, Livonia MI
Are you looking for a career that promotes from within, offers pay increases and offers benefits once hired in? Are you looking for a company that genuinely cares about you? If so, the search is over! This is a family owned and operated company that offers a very welcoming culture to candidates and a support system like no other. You become a part of the family when you begin working here. They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Must have hand soldering experience working with electronic components and soldering these components into printed circuit boards.
- Must be able to work with others and be part of a work team.
- Must be able to sit and preform the same duties for lengthy periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight. Glasses can be worn.
- Must be able to continuously learn new methods at the workplace.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Must not have an attendance problem. Tardiness is not accepted.
- Must have good hand dexterity.
- Must pay attention to details.
- Will be hand soldering small components to printed circuit boards.
- Will be testing finished printed circuit board assemblies.
- Will occasionally work with automated assembly equipment.
- Experience working in a small factory environment.
- Knowledge working with selective soldering or wave soldering equipment.
- Performing QC inspection working with a magnification device.
- Working with any Quality Management System.
- Slow to moderate pace.
- Temperature controlled workplace.
- Immaculate work area.
- Low cost, full benefit package when hired in (dental, vision, health).
- 401k matching.
- Paid holidays.
APPLY TODAY or give us a call at 734-284-2121!!!