1st Shift – Customer Service RepyPort Wentworth, GA
Enjoy working on your feet and need great local work ASAP? APPLY NOW!
Workbox Staffing is hiring a Customer Service Representative in Port Wentworth.
For this position, you will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
This is a temporary to permanent position
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assist customers in person and over the phone with order requirements, including quoting inventory, pricing, lead-times, etc.
- Execute all aspects of orders including creating sales orders, packing lists, invoicing, and receiving payments.
- Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
- Complete sales transaction and accepts payments
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database
- Investigate and resolves customer problems
- Maintain a working level of product knowledge
- Communicate and develop a rapport with customers, team members, and management
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude, and strong work ethic.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to provide individualized service
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team,
- Self-starter who proactively finds solutions to customers’ needs
- Previous experience in customer services, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including some Saturdays
- 2+ years retails sales skills in a professional environment
- High School Diploma
- Well organized and self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail is a must
- Excellent English communication skills. Bilingual is a plus
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Outlook, Work, and Excel
- Basic knowledge of design elements: size, proportion, color, balance, and light
- Basic Accounting Skills, and computer skills working within Windows environment to assist retail customers and contractors to meet their project’s design and budgetary needs.
Finish with their call to action:
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 678.966.9399.
Equal Opportunity Employer