Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Workbox Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61057/logos/wbx-logo-square-200x200.png http://www.workboxstaffing.com http://www.workboxstaffing.com USD 19.00 HOUR true
Control Panel Builder
Auburn Hills, MI 48326 US
Posted: 02/27/2023 2023-02-27 2023-04-21 Industry: General Labor & Industrial Job Number: ML972144216 Pay Rate: 19.00
Panel Builder, $18 - $20/hr, Auburn Hills, MI
This is an opportunity to grow with a company that wants you for the long haul!
- Assembly of electrical components into control panels.
- Assembly of complex wiring layouts on electric units per schematics and specifications, the setup of testing systems, and preparation of equipment/panels for shipment.
- Test panel functionality, including attach mains voltage and apply power (up to 575V) and use the Human- Machine Interface to activate various functions.
- You primarily use hand tools like screwdrivers, wire strippers, crimpers, drills, and other electrical tools as necessary.
- You may operate a forklift, pallet jack, or other equipment to load and ship products.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements and lift up to 50 lbs
- You must be able to read electrical wire schematics and other technical drawings.
- Need excellent electrical skills.
- Must be able to use precision measurement tools, such as micrometers and gauges.
- Know how to operate grinders, pneumatic tools, and hand tools.
- The employee may occasionally be required to lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Familiar with LOTO (lock out tag out).
- Must have toolbox with an assortment of standard electrical tools to do the job.
- Ability to program programmable sensors.
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controllers).
A day in the life at this company for this position consists of showing up and working 6am-2:30pm Monday through Friday. As a control panel builder, your responsibilities include the assembly of electrical components into a control panel for industrial machines. You'd be responsible for the assembly of complex wiring layouts on electric units per schematics and
specifications, the setup of testing systems, and preparation of equipment/panels for shipment. This is a great opportunity for someone to put their knowledge to work and grow with the company!
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 248-724-0300.
Workbox Staffing Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental
Veteran Friendly and Equal Opportunity Employer